WHY USE PDI?
We have a complete range of products from hard surfaces to Medical Devices and Patient Care wipes available. With products meeting their label claims by having the liquid tested off the wipe as opposed to testing the impregnation liquid. This provides:
• Confidence the wipe will not affect the performance of the disinfectant
• Testing validated to fast contact time- less than 1 min (Norovirus) or spores to reflect in situ situations
• Products endorsed by Medical Device Manufacturers to ensure good material compatibility
• Testing undertaken by international accredited and independent test laboratories
• Period After Opening (PAO) to ensure wipes are still effective whilst in use
Our range of disinfectant and patient care wipes meet epic3 guidelines and the Health Technical Memorandum (HTM 01-05).
All of our products are manufactured within the UK to the highest standards.
We also provide a comprehensive Sani-Care programme to support compliance via:
1) A FREE colour coded bracket system:
• Allowing the correct product to be placed at the point of use in the correct area
• Improving health and safety by reducing the risk of misuse
• Simple easy affix to walls or mobile devices
2) A FREE* training program providing high-quality training modules delivered face-to-face and how to use videos for on-going support. A FREE* auditing package allowing the measurement of training compliance for evaluation, this includes a quantitative audit with ATP results and a qualitative audit.
* Terms and conditions apply