How will we use the information about you?
In the event where you volunteer personal information such as: register for an account with us or place an order with us, we will process your personal information for certain legitimate business purposes, which include some or all of the following:
- We collect personal / business information when you place an order to purchase our products. We do this to be able to deliver our products, for contractual reasons, to process financial transactions and for legal reasons.
- We collect personal information when you submit an inbound enquiry via our web forms or direct, so that we can follow-up with a response.
- We collect personal information if you meet us at a trade show or industry event, and complete an enquiry form or business card for us to follow up with you.
- We collect information to better understand how people interact with our website, in order to provide useful content and report on its effectiveness for marketing purposes.
Our website does not enable our visitors to communicate with other visitors or to post information that can be accessed by other visitors.
PDI Ltd will not share your personal information with individuals or companies outside of our group of companies.
What we collect:
- We collect your name, company name, email address, telephone / mobile phone numbers, account / company address and job title.
- We collect anonymous information sent by your browser when you visit our websites, including IP address, visited page / category, geographic location, referrer, operating system, duration, landing URL, search keyword and browser version.
- We may collect other information when you identify yourself by filling out a form, using the contact or sign up forms (such as what pages you view on our websites, or what you download) and this will be connected to your personal information.
The data you pass to us may be processed outside the European Economic Area, although the data will always be held securely and in line with the requirements of the GDPR legislation. By communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to analyse the performance of our websites and follow up on the effectiveness of our marketing efforts. Google Analytics allow us to analyse data in aggregate, we do not collect or store any personal information in Google Analytics. If you would like to opt-out of Google Analytics monitoring your behaviour on our sites please use this link (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/)
We do not currently use your personal information for any outbound marketing purposes, such as direct mailers (email or post), cold calling, newsletters or company / product announcements.
How long we keep information
We keep your business / personal information as long as it is warranted for us to fulfil our commitments to you, or to adhere to legal or regulatory requirements.
If you are a customer, partner or prospect, we keep information for the duration of the relationship. If you have requested to receive marketing communications, we will keep your personal information only as long as you interact with us, or until the data subject opts-out or asks to be forgotten.
Starting May 25, 2018, user and event data (associated with cookies, user identifiers, or advertising identifiers) on Google Analytics will be retained for 50 months; Google Analytics will automatically delete user and event data that is older than 50 months. Note that these settings will not affect reports based on aggregated data.
Access to you information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information; please email email@example.com or write to us at the following address, PDI Ltd, Aber Park, Aber Road, Flint CH6 5EX.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate (this does not apply when we need to keep you information for legal reasons).
We will endeavour to respond to your requests within seven (7) working days.
How to contact us
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or write to us at: PDI Ltd, Aber Park, Aber Road, Flint CH6 5EX